We Provide Personal loans from all banks with cash back whatsapp us
HDFC BANK PERSONAL LOANS
Apply for an HDFC Bank Personal Loan online today to unlock a world of possibilities and begin your journey towards financial freedom.
Experience the convenience of HDFC Bank Personal Loan – your ultimate solution for all financial needs. Whether it’s planned events like weddings, vacations, home renovations, or unexpected emergencies such as medical procedures, our Personal Loan makes life easier.
With a seamless online application process, we ensure quick and hassle-free access to funds, making it the ideal credit option for you
Personal loan fees and charges
|Rate of Interest
|10.50 % to 25.00% (Fixed Rate)
|Upto 4999 + GST
|03 Months to 72 Months
|No Documents for Pre-approved Personal Loan
|For Non Pre-approved – Last 3 Months Bank statements, 2 Latest Salary Slip and KYC
ICICI BANK PERSONAL LOANS
Personal Loan is an unsecured loan that caters to all your financial needs such as travel, home renovation, online education, medical emergency or wedding. You can easily apply for an ICICI Bank Personal Loan, online up to Rs 50 lakh depending upon your eligibility without any collateral security.
With our Personal Loan EMI Calculator, you can also check the Personal Loan EMI that you are entitled to pay every month. Also, with our instant Personal Loan online services, you can get access to the funds within 3 seconds.
Personal Loan Interest, Fees And Documents
|Rate of Interest
|10.65% to 16.00% per annum
|Up to 2.50% of loan amount plus applicable taxes
|12 months to 72 months
|Salary slips for the last 3 months, latest Bank Statements of 3 months, Passport/ Driving Licence/Voters ID/PAN Card (any one)
HOW TO APPLY FOR A PERSONAL LOAN ONLINE?
01. Select your loan amount and tenure
02. Provide your basic personal and work related information
03. Review your loan amount and tenure
04. Confirm your loan application
05. Get the loan disbursed
AXIS BANK PERSONAL LOANS
|10.50% – 22.00%
|Upto 60 months
|Upto 2.50% Min ₹ 999
|₹50,000 to ₹50 Lakh
|21 to 60 years
|Lowest EMI possible
|₹ 1,829 Per Lakh
|Part Prepayment Charges
|Allowed after paying 12 EMIs with charges ranging from, 2-4% of the outstanding loan amount.
|Allowed after 12 months with charges ranging from, 2 – 4% of the outstanding loan amount.
Personal Loan Documents Required
|Passport/ driving license/PAN card
|PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ School leaving certificate/ Voter’s card/ Birth Certificate/ LIC policy (only for age Proof).
|Passport/ Telephone bill/ Electricity bill/ Title deed of property/Rental agreement/ Driving license/ Election ID card
|Latest salary slip/current dated salary Certificate with latest form 16
|Job Continuity Proof
|Form 16/relieving letter/appointment Letter (for last two months)
|Bank statements of latest 2 months/ 3 months bank passbook
Advantages of a Personal Loan
- No Collateral – This is the most significant advantage of taking a Personal Loan. It is the most convenient option from the customer’s point of view. You do not need to mortgage an asset for taking a Personal Loan.
- No end use requirement – You can avail a Personal Loan for any purpose. There is no compulsion on borrower’s part to disclose the use of funds. However, banks do take a declaration that you will not use the loan for speculative purposes.
- Quick processing – These loans are available with out any security. If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, you get a Personal Loan approval in a short period. Certain banks give online approvals too.
- Fixed Rate of Interest – Banks decide the rate of interest on personal financing at the time of processing the loan application. It remains fixed throughout its tenure. Hence, you need not worry about variable EMIs (Equated Monthly Instalments) or interest rate fluctuations.
- Repayment flexibility – The average repayment period of a Personal Loan ranges from 36 months to 84 months. The more extended the loan repayment period, the lower the EMI. Individual financial institutions allow you to repay the interest amount alone every month with the arrangement of paying a pre-determined amount towards the principal repayment at the end of the year.
- Tax benefits – If you avail a Personal Loan for renovating your home, you are eligible for Income Tax deductions up to 2 Lakhs under Section 24B of the Income Tax Act, 1961. However, you will have to prove that you used the loan for home renovation only.
YES BANK PERSONAL LOANS
IndusInd Bank PERSONAL LOANS
All Non-Banking Financial Company LOANS